Elder Care Protection Plan
At Elder Law of East Tennessee, we offer a holistic approach to aging and long-term care planning. Our dedicated in-house legal, public benefits, and care coordination teams collaborate to create a comprehensive Elder Care Protection Plan (ECPP).
If you want to plan ahead for long-term care while protecting what is important to you, but are not yet ready for our premier Life Care Plan, our Elder Care Protection Plan is the answer for you. This option includes your new or updated comprehensive and customized estate plan, counseling on the best Medicare options, and pre-planning for your future care using asset protection tools.The ECPP is designed to look ahead at your future care needs and plan today for tomorrow.
By being proactive, your ECPP can stretch your savings, protect your assets, extend your independence, and ease strain on your loved ones.
Your Elder Care Protection Plan includes:
Annually renewing services and support from the Elder Law of East Tennessee team based on your customized Elder Care Protection Plan, including the items listed below.
A Legal Plan designed for your unique needs.
- Full attorney access to develop and implement your asset protection and public benefits strategy
All essential Legal Documents
- Durable Powers of Attorney for legal, financial, and health care decisions
- Living Will + Advance Directive
- Trust planning + trust funding with an asset protection trust or a special needs trust, where appropriate
- Last Will and Testament
- Assistance with beneficiary designations
Access to a SHIP Certified Medicare Counselor and Public Benefits Specialist*
- Counseling, advocacy, and answers to health insurance-related questions, including information related to Medicare Savings Plans and Low Income Subsidies
- Answers to general questions about TennCare, Medicaid, VA, Department of Labor, and Social Security benefits
Access to a Care Coordinator*
- Pre-care Screening and Planning with Care Coordinator
- Annual Care Self-Assessment with Care Coordinator review and recommendations to ensure your needs are met as they arise
*The Elder Care Protection Plan (ECPP) does not include preparation of applications for public benefits or unlimited access to the public benefits and care coordination teams. ECPP participants may upgrade to a Life Care Plan at any time to access unlimited support from all departments, including application processing.
At Elder Law of East Tennessee we can help in many ways. Contact us to ask questions, schedule a consultation, or complete a simple contact form to get started today.